Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New & Improved

To make life easier for those of you who are regular followers of this site (and yes, I know there are at least two of you. I think) I've tagged all of the last year's worth of posts to improve searchability. If you take a look at the tag cloud on the right hand side, you'll find you now have some terms to filter posts with. Never again will you need to trawl back through the last two years in search of one of my trademark rants about Thomas Benton. I now have an app for that.

One of the spin-offs of using a cloud is that my pet peeves and obssessions are quickly evident. "Museum," "collections," and "paleontology," are all to be expected. But who knew I was so fixated on "funding?" Well, maybe you did, but it was a revelation to me.

BTW, if none of this is making any sense to you then you're probably still reading PoH as notes via my Facebook page. Stop it! Click the "original post" link and start following the blog itself. If nothing else, it looks nicer.

1 comment:

  1. I like the 'video games' popping up in the word cloud. Also I read donor duck sex as one term at first and thought I missed the most interesting set of blog posts to date.

    ReplyDelete