Monday, March 7, 2011

Black Hole

Today I realized that it has been an extremely long time since I last posted anything on this blog. 16 days to be precise. I also noticed that I only managed 3 posts last month, a record low. The alert amongst you will recall that back at the beginning of February, I proudly stated that I had emerged from under a big pile of grant applications and was about to start blogging again with a vengeance. How was I to know that I'd have to provide a bunch of supplementary evidence for one of the proposals? And I guess I kinda ignored the fact that the workshop meeting on collections digitization that got funded through one of the earlier proposals wouldn't organize itself. Fortunately some very nice people at the Field Museum's Biodiversity Synthesis Center stepped in to help, which greatly reduced the pain. Anyway, I was going to apologize for the low frequency of posts. Then I thought "who cares?" So I'm not.

(Sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment